Each month, teachers are given a roster of 12th grade girls (high school)and 8th grade girls (middle school). The teachers are allowed to vote for one girl to be recognized for exhibiting outstanding character, community service and leadership, per Debbie Bailey, Counselor at South Grand Prairie High School. On the first Saturday of each month, September through May, these young ladies are recognized by the Soroptimist Club where they are presented with a certificate honoring their achievements. They are also recognized at their home campuses in a variety of ways. At the end of the school year, one girl from each high school is chosen as Girl of the Year and is awarded a $1000 scholarship for the Soroptimist International Grand Prairie Club.
- November & December 2017 Girls of the Month
- Girls of the Month – November 2017
- End of Year Scholarship Recipients!
- February 2017 Girls of the Month
- December 2016 Girls of the Month
- Girls of the Month – October 2015
- Girls of the Month – Sept. 2015
- Girls of the Month – September & October 2014
- Girl of the Month – April & May 2013
- Girl of the Month – February 2013